Skip to content
Tel. 213.365.1700 | Tax Calendar

Archive for September 2017

Employee VS Independent Contractor

In order to account for payments made to service providers, you must decide whether those service providers are your employees or independent contractors by take “Degree of Control” and “Independence” into consideration. Click on this link to be directed to complete information on degree of control & independence.,,id=99921,00.html If they are your employees, then…

Read More
Scroll To Top